Advertising, marketing, and getting your name out there effectively can be the difference between a successful business and one that doesn’t meet its full potential – or even worse, totally fails. With so many platforms to choose from to advertise your laser hair removal clinic, how do you decide which one to use? How do you develop a successful advertising strategy which is guaranteed to get your clinic seen? And most importantly, how do you ensure those who are seeing your clinic adverts are interested in what you have to offer, and want to get in your treatment chair? Well here at Laseraid your wish is our command, today we are bringing you our top tips on using social media to expand your laser hair removal clinic.
Selecting Your Platform
In the modern world we are spoilt for choice when it comes to social media platforms. But even with so many options to choose from, we still see a clear separation between the ‘good’ and the ‘great’ social media advertising campaigns. Let’s take a look at the ingredients of a good social media advert:
- Targeted – Targeting you a potential client is without a doubt one of the most important features of an effective advert. Of course, your advert needs to be flashy and catch the attention of your audience, but in order to convert, you’ll need your advert to be in the right place at the right time!
- Cost Effective – Social media advertising campaigns are an investment, and like all investments there is far more to them than just throwing money at them. An effective campaign is one which produces maximum yield for the minimum cost. This means planning is essential – research your target customer base and your geographical area to develop the most effective solution for you and your business.
- Eye Catching – This is a given, when we hear the word ‘advert’ we think of excitement, enthusiasm, and giving your audience a motive to want to undergo treatment at your laser hair removal clinic. To effectively catch the eye of your audience, go for bold, clean visuals, and give them an incentive (think discounts and offers and you’ll see where we are going with this).
So, what platform can help you do all of this most effectively? Well, you’ve probably guessed it from the title of this blog, we’re talking Facebook. Facebook is one of the older social media platforms in existence today and has certainly stood the test of time. Though ancient, this platform is far from a fossil, with over 2.6 billion monthly active users (people using the platform at least once a month), making it the most widely used social media platform on earth. To put this into perspective, consider that only 4.5 billion people have internet access globally!
What Makes Facebook Stand Out?
Being the most popular social media platform on earth gives Facebook a clear-cut advantage when compared to your average social media platform. The sheer customer volume you have access to gives you massive flexibility in how you opt to target your campaigns.
Throughout it’s lifetime Facebook has focussed on creating a sense of community – a fantastic environment to both identify potential client prospects, and to have past and present clients recommend your services to their friends and family. Your Facebook page makes a great place to inform customers and potential clients of updates and offers to keep them interested. Facebook allows you the opportunity to really hone your targeting strategy to focus purely on customers who have a genuine interest in your laser hair removal treatments and any other services you offer.
Creating Your Facebook Ad
Facebook has made the business advertising process simple and easy to use for all business types, sizes, and campaign styles. Professional laser hair removal clinics are no exception, we have put together a small step-by-step guide on how the development of your Facebook ad will be structured, along with some guidance on how to best target the laser treatment market.
- Your Objective – This is essentially asking yourself what you want to achieve from the advertisement. Do you want to grow your client base, announce an expansion of services, or just increasing your laser clinic brand awareness.
- Target Audience – As we have previously mentioned, target audience can be the difference between success and failure when it comes to Facebook advertising. So, take some time to get to know the people you want to reach out to. Choose to target demographics who are most suited to laser treatment, think about the most appropriate age groups and geographical areas which are most likely to meet the objective of your campaign. Facebook allows for a very in-depth targeting strategy from the basics of age and gender, right down to the nitty gritty such as personal interests. Take advantage of this for the most effective advertising tactics. Target those who are interested in health and beauty, spa’s, and anything similar.
Your Budget – Budgeting appropriately will allow you to make Facebook ads sustainable, bigger does not always necessarily mean better, so don’t just pour money into areas which aren’t giving you results. Complete testing and learn from your mistakes to develop a campaign that gives you maximum conversions for minimum expenditure.
Facebook marketing presents numerous opportunities, especially when you have a detailed understanding of your client base. If you know the types of jobs they do, interests they have and other important information, it can all be used to target similar people and make them aware of your clinic. It pays to research your audience, try to put yourself in their shoes when you are creating your advertisement. Motivate them to choose you over your competitor and seal the deal by taking advantage of Facebook as a means of communicating with your customers. Creating a community which will grow, fuelled by the excellent service each and every one of your customers will receive at your laser treatment clinic and you will see success in Facebook advertising in no time!
If you have an interest in starting up your own professional laser hair removal clinic or want to grow your business and want advice on how to do so, just get in touch with us at Laseraid here.